Tim Brown Broker
Team Lead – KW Realty team
A Real Estate transaction is high on the list of most stressful decisions we make in life. My focus is to ease the anxiety and burden to help you make the right move.
- Specializes in Residential Listing and Sales
- Certified by Ontario Real Estate Association for Residential, Commercial, Land Structures, and Real Property Law
- Retired Senior Sales and Marketing Director with over25 years in IT Managed Services and High-Tech Industries
- Experienced in developing comparative market analysis and buyer needs assessment to determine optimal listing and purchase price
- Skilled in Contract and Document Preparation
- Accomplished negotiation and closing expertise to meet the needs of clients
- Networked with industry respected Legal, Appraisal, Inspection, Staging services to expedite deal closings and service the needs of our clients
Focused on providing the highest levels of customer service and client satisfaction
Karen Nice – Home Staging and Consultation
A house looks much more attractive to potential buyers when it’s decorated, furnished and free of clutter. A house that’s “staged” appropriately is more inviting and can increase the odds that it will sell for the highest possible price.
Karen Nice has over 20 years of Home Staging and Decorating experience. She works closely with clients and strives to give simple, economic solutions to bring out the best in your home.
Susan Arness – Professional Photography
In today’s internet world, a picture is worth a thousand CLICKS. Increasingly buyers rely on online photos of a property to determine interest. Professional photos and virtual tours that show room dimensions, and features of your home – both inside and outside are invaluable.
Susan Arness, owner of Virtual Properties is an experienced professional photographer with over 6,000 homes contributing to her photography resume, has the unique ability to capture your home’s features in their best light.
Jamie Ruth – Certified Home Inspector
An inspection of your home prior to placing it on the market and will give Sellers a better understanding of its condition, and allows the opportunity to effect repairs that will put the house in its best-selling condition.
Jamie Ruth of Baseline Inspections is a graduate of the Conestoga College Home Inspection Program and has completed the Carson Dunlop Home Inspection Training program with honours. He is a Registered Home Inspector (RHI), a Level 1 Thermographer, and a member of OAHI and CAHPI.
Jeff Zabel – Mortgage Broker
As a Mortgage Professional with Mortgage Alliance, Jeff is able to offer clients the most innovative mortgage products available and ensure clients are approved quickly at the most competitive rates available.
Jeff works closely with clients to customize a mortgage to meet their long-term financial goals and save money so they are able to pay off their mortgage sooner!